NCC Nampa and Middleton: Regathering Update -May 30, 2020
Members and friends of NCC, as the state of Idaho moves into stage three of the Governor’s plan for rebound in response to the COVID-19 challenges, we wanted to update you on the church’s plans for regathering. Thank you for your patience during this time and for the ways so many of you have stayed connected to the congregation and to the needs around you.
We recognize that, assuming things progress and the state moves into stage four, as we begin to have opportunities to regather in person, that many will not, and should not, return yet because of the risks involved. The church staff will continue to do as much as possible to make worship services, times of connection, and bible study resources available, not only through these latter two stages, but throughout the summer and beyond.
In All Stages NCC Congregants Should:
• Engage in social distancing
• Wear face coverings in public places
• Stay home if not feeling well
• Practice good hand hygiene
• Cover coughs and sneezes
In All Stages NCC Staff and Volunteers Will:
• Encourage social distancing
• Ensure frequent cleaning and disinfection of the church building
• Provide a limited number of face masks to guests